Paratie Plus includes a powerful slope stability option (VSP) based on limit equilibrium approach.
The following methods can be selected:
- Simplified Bishop Method (with circular surfaces)
- General Limit Equilibrum Method (or Morgensters & Price Method) (for general surfaces)
- Simplified Janbu method (for general surfaces)
Slope stability option is automatically connected to other Paratie Plus options such as the Seepage solver.
Using Slope Stability option in Paratie Plus, it is possible:
- to include seismic loads;
- to include lateral and vertical concentrated or distributed loadings;
- to check both drained and undrained conditions for clays;
- to consider a weak plane for jointed rocks.